2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
6 tablespoons cold butter, cut in small cubes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
3/4 cup buttermilk, ice cold
3 tablespoons melted butter
1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
rounded 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt.
- Use a pastry blender or 2 knives used scissor fashion to cut in the butter until small pea-sized crumbs form.
- Add the cheese and toss until coated with flour.
- Add the buttermilk and stir until just combined – don’t overmix. Drop by 1/4 cup fulls onto the baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 14 – 16 minutes until golden around the edges. Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine melted butter with parsley and garlic salt.
- Remove the biscuits from the oven and brush butter generously over the tops while hot. Best served warm.
You have any complains or you want to take this recipe down from site? Please write us on Contact page and we will process it asap possible.